Have Nerd, Will Blog

Obessed with computers since before it was cool.

9.06.2006

Numero Uno

So, this is blogger.com, eh? I have to say as nerdy as I am, I haven't been here yet. However now its been added to my nerd resume along with Myspace, AIM, Subprofile, and all those "cool... but then 5 months later uncool" internet things kids do these days.
I am sincerely hoping this blog will become a daily endeavor of mine. Updating it with nonsense that happens to me through out the day. Various rants and raves about anything an everything. The begining will probably be mostly video games and computers, but that's just because I've got a crapload of new games for my 360 and no time to play them anymore with school now starting. But I hope to have something interesting to say and that some peoples will dig it. Also, I'd like to bring attention to a cartoon I animate called "DRIFTERS". It is about me and my friends and the crazy ass things that occur in our daily lives. It's all based on fact too I swear. If you'd like to check it out the link is here, and should be on that side panel thing if I remembered to put it there. If not just go back to the beginning of this sentence and you're all good! I don't have much more to say right now except that it's food time and half days rock! Until we meet again, peace!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home